Sunday 12 July 2009

New Terrain

Hi,

I seem to be working on lots of bits & pieces at the moment; the Limited Edition Games Workshop Games Day 2006 Dwarf Slayer model, my Dwarf miner Lurker element as well as some historical 15mm miniatures. On top of this I'm also working on a number of new terrain pieces; marshes, rivers, rough going and some willow hurdle fencing - some to sell via eBay, but most of it for my own games.

As with most of my projects I like to work through one piece, be it terrain or a miniature, to completion; once I'm happy with the technique and outcome I'll then start work on multiple pieces.

Anyway I thought you might be interested in seeing some of my completed terrain:
First up is a piece of Rough Going; reed choked and boulder strewn - the perfect place for light troops to hide. This piece is sized for 15mm DBA, but I'm working on a number of larger pieces suitable for DBMM, Field of Glory and/or 25mm miniatures. My marsh sections are essentially the same, but with areas of water.



Next, some river sections. Designed to compliment the other pieces as well as matching my figure basing.
I currently have a number of these listed on eBay and am working on a bridge and a ford.



Anyway, that's all for now..

My Dwarf Miners should be finished soon (if I can avoid watching the F1 Grand Prix & Le Tour de France!)

No comments:

Post a Comment