Monday 18 January 2010

Napoleonics




Hi,




Today I painted up 4 Peninsular British infantry for my DBN army. The figures are by AB and, along with some of the Fantassin ranges, are probably the best looking 15mm Napoleonics around (although they're closer to 18mm).


The bulk of my 15mm Napoleonics were bought painted - the prospect of all that lace and fiddly crossbelts, just didn't appeal. I was also underwhelmed at my previous attempt; painting some Battle Honours Brits a couple of years ago. Anyway, I'm quite pleased with todays result and have some Highlanders undercoated and waiting on my painting table for tomorrow.
Regards
Bob Mcleish






1 comment:

  1. Neat little chap full of character

    You have a great balance in colours
    I think the gold and black of the hat are just right

    ReplyDelete